Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lyndi this is about to be You!!!


O.k. I could not resist posting this picture. Lyndi and I were talking about how big Addie Kate has gotten and she sent me this picture. This is Lyndi on Sept. 21, 2007 the day after AK was born. Lyndi is now about 32 weeks pregnant and the next baby she will be holding will be her own!!!! Hopefully her baby will weigh more than AK and her 5lb self. Who would have thought that Giant Lady Leggs would have a 5 lb baby.

3 comments:

Lyndi said...

aaawww leggs! that was sweet of you to post that! the funny thing is....my first due date was October 4th which was leggs due date but addie kate decided to come on Sept 20.....My due ate now is oct 2.....I catch myself wanting baby puffin to come early, but the doctor tells me we have to be patient and wait!!!! I am just so excited that I don't want to wait!!

I still cannot believe that it has been a year since that pic was taken....I didn't realize at the time how tiny AK was.....she is so beautiful. You know scott is now just determined that we have a girl coming.....we will see!

The Pieroni Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pieroni Family said...

i will def keep you posted. he lives here in birmingham in an area called greystone. i'm pumped to see him. i want to be one of those fans that says,"OHH MYY GAHHH, OHHH MYY GAHHH--IT'S RUBEN STUDDARD!!!"

i just trashed the damn message and had to type it over...gahhhhh.